For our client, a company in medical devices in ICU and OR, we are looking for an Account Manager Noord & Zuid Holland field based.
As a Sales account manager, you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, overseeing sales and achieving commercial targets set by the company. You will work to satisfy our customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
In this field-based role, reporting to the Sales Director Benelux, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success;
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives;
- Develop a territory plan to prioritize activity and focus to meet commercial targets;
- Develop positive relationships with clients;
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers individual needs;
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks;
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner;
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions;
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Play an active role within the team by providing market and competitor intelligence, feedback on local trends and working towards agreed objectives with the Regional Sales Manager;
- Attendance at both internal and external meetings, workshops and exhibitions as required, which may include some out of hours working from time to time;
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Education: preferably Nursing background or related - with Operating Room (OR) or Intensive Care Unit (ICU) experience;
- A proven, consistent and successful medical devices sales / training track record with demonstrable Account Management skills;
- Ability to learn and understand complex clinical product knowledge and clinical data;
- Must be self-motivated to drive ideas and develop business opportunities;
- Ability to identify business opportunities and the ability to persuade and influence others;
- Ability to work independently with a high competency in time management;
- Able to build and maintain strong business and customer relationships;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Sound presentation skills in order to educate and demonstrate products to a variety of clinical audiences;
- A thorough understanding of procurement channels and purchasing structures;
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in Microsoft Office packages and CRM systems;
- Languages: fluency in English, Dutch both oral and written, is a must;
- Full current driving license.
What do we offer
- A full time permanent position in a dynamic company;
- An attractive compensation package including bonus system;
- Start date: ASAP;
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.