For one of our most exciting clients in the logistics industry, we are looking for multiple motivated fluent French and/or Spanish speaking Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team in Amsterdam.
Founded in 2013, our client is a swiftly growing organization in the fast paced world of international logistics, having recently opened their business in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Liège, Paris and Madrid. They can be described as an organization with the characteristics of a start-up; namely a high energy, passionate approach to everything they do, within the context of a multinational organization.
What makes them unique is that they truly put the customer first by continuously developing and finetuning their services such as their state of the art open data platform. This enables them to quickly adopt a collaborative approach to logistics with a focus on innovation and efficiency which greatly improves the customer experience and helps to optimize all levels of their supply chain.
Ultimately, their mission is simple; to make life easier for all e-commerce customers, aiming to deliver anywhere across the globe in 72 hours.
* A multitude of tasks within the billing department; working on outstanding account receivable and monthly bill reconciliation
* Timely response to merchant's inquiries related to logistics bills
* Follow up unresolved problems with supervisors and the business operation department in order to get timely feedback to merchants
* Responsible for organizing merchants to conduct logistics settlement training
* Responsibilities to deliver ad-hoc cross-team support as indicated by supervisor
* At least one year experience in finance AR , or logistics billing work.
* Outstanding graduates are also accepted; affinity with business intelligence and date analytics are a big plus
* Proficient in Excel and other Office software
* Personality: honest, tenacious, diligent, strong team spirit and a driven self-starter, able to deliver under tight deadline between conflicting priorities
* Clear and logical thinker, strong execution and communication skills
* Proficiency in Spanish or French is required, English or Chinese will be a plus
What we offer
* Initial contract via Kelly Services for 12 months
* Salary of max 2500 EUR per month
* Start date: November 2021
* A fast paced and exciting international environment where you will have the best chance of developing your skills and learning a lot in challenging projects
Interested? Be sure to apply online today! In case of any questions, please feel free to contact us using the information below.
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.