For our client, a company in Tech, we are looking for an Administrative Business Partner based in Amsterdam.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with our latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgement and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at our company are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as our company users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and meeting organizational deadlines.
- Partner with your directors to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their proxy.
- Act as a focal point of contact for other departments and external suppliers, appropriately handling confidential information as necessary.
- Plan, manage, and execute team offsite, events and activities.
- Collaborate with the global ABP community to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Mentor new team members.
- Serve as a lead for and manager of small projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in an administrative role working in a technology or international environment (Cloud/IT industry environment).
- 1 year of direct executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management, or corporate event planning experience.
- Google Workspace (G-suite) knowledge.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Observe and preserve complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services with an ASAP start until 15 NOV 2022 (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €27.88 per hour (monthly: €4833)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.