Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results.
For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to reinforce the team in Breda.
You will be working on a temporary assignment within the Engineering department. There are many work instructions in place for the Maintenance Engineers in Production, the documents need to be reviewed and restored in CDocs (Client specific system).
The ideal candidate has administrative skills and affinity with the technical side of the job. The job will be carried out remotely for 90% of the time, with only occasional on-site attendance required. A good understanding of the Dutch language is preferred but is not a must.
* Accurate and structured way of working
* Good communication skills (understanding what is expected, giving clear updates on status of work)
* Planned work (Estimate what the workload is and draw up a schedule)
* Working/acting independently
* Pro-active work attitude
* Excellent English language skills in both speech and writing
* Good all-round administrative skills
* Technically savvy (Pre)
* Good understanding of both the English and Dutch language (English is more important)
* Being able to apply professional stakeholder management
* Experience editing existing documents (Word, Acrobat reader) is a must
* Knowledge of document management systems (pre)
* Experience with Asset Management Systems (Maximo) (Pre)
* GMP background (Pre)
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 6 months (40 hours per week) with a (non-guaranteed) possibility to extend
* Start date: June 2021
* Maximum Salary of €3200 gross per month based on experience
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.