Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses since 1980. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results. They are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of!
For our client, we are looking for an experienced, business level Dutch speaking Administrative Coordinator to join the team in Breda. Furthermore, this position is for 24-32 hours per week.
* Diary management and organization of activities/travel arrangements
* Organization of internal meetings
* Financial administration ( purchase orders, invoices) and vendor management (translation company - courier service - printing service)
* Coordination of translations, payments and Key Performance Indicators for translations
* Administrative support for site management staff (preparation of investigator files
* Assistance in onboarding new staff members (IS, security appointments)
* Management of distribution lists, SharePoint access
* Visitor management
* Handles enquiries from internal stakeholders
* Experience in personal assistant/secretarial support roles to senior manager/department level
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with strong attention to detail Competent in MS office tools : Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel and preferably SharePoint
* Experience of organizing congresses/meetings involving stakeholders from multiple organizations, both local and international
* Planning and organization
* Self-confident and assertive in working with senior management
* Attention to detail
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Proactive/solution orientated approach
* Personal accountability to see matters through to completion
What we offer
* Initial contract via Kelly Services for 12 months
* Max salary of 3700 EUR per month, depending on experience
* Start date: October 2022
* A great opportunity to join an internationally recognized and inspirational organization in Life Sciences where your contribution will be highly valued and where you will get the chance to be part of challenging projects that change people's lives.
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.