For our client, a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Coordinator to join their Sales & Marketing team within the Therapeutic Area of HIV in the Netherlands.
- Provides marketing administration support to marketing and sales team.
- Maintains attendance schedules, booking facilities and liaising with the Commercial and Management teams.
- Raises purchase orders and track these against marketing items.
- Produces routine monthly reports on marketing expenditures versus budget.
- Co-ordinates copy approval process for promotional materials and literature.
- Coordinates basic promotional material with external agencies
- Position may include routine activities, such as word processing, answering calls, creating power point presentations, assembling reports.
- Participates in the production and co-ordination of the development and design of promotional exhibition items, advertisements, and scientific materials.
- Works as a product manager to a specific dedicated part of the time.
- Produces annual plan and participates in the organization and co-ordination of conferences, symposia, and local and international congresses.
- Assists in the co-ordination of Nordic conferences or projects.
- Co-ordinates team effort for organization of all congresses, meetings, and conferences.
- Coordinates department field communications directed to the Therapeutic Sales representatives.
- Creates appropriate promotional materials for review by the Promotional Review Committee.
- Coordinates Marketing department budgeting process that includes product purchase order requests and monthly variance reports for BUD.
- Organizes meeting planning and event coordination for product-sponsored programs.
- Manage other functional areas to identify and support department coordination.
- Drives and handles projects/events with guidance from manager and team members.
- Prepares and distributes communication to employees across the Liver Disease therapeutic area.
- Prepare routine market research data if needed.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required
- Communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to provide support to TA team, senior managers and to establish effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders is required.
- Excellent task management skills-- planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical industry standards
- Organizational and coordination capabilities: Has the ability to provide a pro-active involvement in conference planning, budgeting, and copy approval.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services (4 days per week)
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
T: +31 (0)639694482
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.