For our client, one of the biggest technological companies in the world, we are looking for a Adoption Program Manager (Dutch & English speaker) based in Amsterdam.
Our client has long recognized the importance of investing in education. Through philanthropic giving, scaled education outreach and targeted community initiatives, we support educators, schools, organizations and ideas that pave the way for transforming how we teach students and how we build the next generation of digital leaders.
As an Adoption Specialist in our Education team, you'll be primarily responsible for creating and managing local adoption programs, device and platform pilots and growing communities of educators, enabling them to share, inspire and empower each other to meet the needs of their peers and students through technology solutions.
You'll help educational organisations learn about and engage with the Education team to evaluate the products and services offered, working alongside the country lead to identify and drive new opportunities. You'll support the growing usage of our products by working with existing customers to help them increase adoption through account-level and scaled activity.
- Design and execute a local education product adoption strategy, aligned with the EMEA strategy and the wider team's goals
- Drive increased usage of the Education's tools across the country, focused on key metrics
- Manage partners, supporting them to develop high quality adoption services for the market
- Identify upsell opportunities when they arise and work with the sales team to close them
- Work directly with the most strategic customers to help create their adoption plans and measure usage
- Act as the local point of contact for scaled adoption programs and ensure their success
- Provide operational support to our and partner led events
- Be the local expert on the educational context and how our Education's solutions fit within it
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- Written and oral fluency in Dutch and English
- Previous experience in an educational organisation
- Proven presentation, training and program/project management experience
- Experience working with K-12 teachers and school leaders
- Experience using technology in teaching and learning
- Practical experience of our solutions
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of period of 12 months (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €27.88 per hour (monthly: €4833)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Nik Peterse / Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.