For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager in Rotterdam.
- For the first 6 months of 2021 a high peak of work is expected as several innovations are prepared to be launched for Q3 2021. One of them especially is related to the implementation of sustainable packaging across the whole portfolio of a tea brand across Europe. The person will be in charge of leading the roll out of the new 2D designs and align claims with the market teams, as well as lead the implementation of the new designs across each country's portfolio. Close collaboration with agencies (design and artworks), suppliers (printers) as well as internal Supply Chain and R&D teams will be key
- Lead the implementation of the new design & new packaging across the tea brand portfolio in Europe
- Act as central point between the different partners and across Clients' functions involved (agencies and print suppliers, production planning, research & development)
- Collaborate with local markets' teams to land the projects in each key EU country
- Support the development of communication assets to amplify the launch of the new products in market
- Manage the marketing budget for the relevant projects
- Project leadership skills, including influencing skills and confidence with senior stakeholders
- Prior experience in a marketing role or in an agency, 1-3 years of marketing/customer development experience
- Passionate, ambitious & committed with "can do attitude"
- Love for consumers and products
- Creative thinker & problem solver
- Ease with numbers and business drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable to work in multicultural environment
- Bias for action and rigour to manage complex innovation initiatives
- Positive mindset, looking for solutions
- Collaborative mindset to build/maintain good relationships across fun
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months
- Salary between 4300 EUR and 4800 EUR per Month
- Start date: 18 January 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.