For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join the UFS Netherlands marketing team. This position has a specific focus on the Vegetarian Butcher portfolio.
The main accountabilities of the role
In this position you'll be the expert of the UFS NL portfolio:
* You deploy global or retail led innovation and renovation projects in the Netherlands and ensure perfect execution. You follow up and track results of the projects
* You develop the business by leading innovation/local renovation projects, mainly for big customers in cooperation with the chef's team, R&D (local deploy), quality and supply chain
* You will cooperate with CPUs (central production units) to initiate TVB licensing solutions
* You lead artwork and claims development for perfect on pack communication
* Product: you track quality of top sellers versus brand performance standards and quality benchmarks and identify any issues and/or opportunities
* You create purpose led brand content with the operator marketeers (OCTs) for innovations/renovations and top 10s
* You adapt global brand equity toolkits for innovations and renovations to make them fit for the market. You work closely with operator marketing to integrate them in operator content calendars
* You map product messages with the different specific operator journeys and within the operator life cycle
* You create UBER selling stories, killer demos and samples
* You generate insights, foresights, category and operator understanding to have a portfolio of solutions that drive sustainable growth
* You create trainings for the sales team together with the chef's team on launches/relaunches and top 10 portfolio
* Price: you set recommended pricing with finance based on global strategic pricing guidelines
You'll collaborate closely with
* Operator/RTM marketing
* Global marketing
* Retail & OOH foods
* Project teams: R&D (local Deploy) & SC (3PM) & Quality
* Artwork specialist
* CD teams
What are key skills required for the role?
We are looking for a passionate foodie with:
* Fluency in Dutch is a key requirement
* A desire for truly understanding operators and chefs
* Strong project management skills with flawless execution
* Strategy development and creating growth plans
* Transforming data into action
* Optimization and measurement
* Business acumen
* An agile mindset
* A strong eye for detail
Tools you'll master
Most relevant experience for this role
* Project management
* Portfolio management
* Food service (B2B) experience is preferred
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services for 5 months initially; extension possible
* Max salary of 6000 EUR per Month, depending on Experience
* Start date: August 2021
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.