For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for an assistant Brand Manager/Formulation Scientist based in Rotterdam.
- Packaging workstream leader on innovation projects, leading project through full end to end processes.
- Lead the primary and secondary packaging developed for the projects ensuring robust, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions are selected.
- Lead the development and design of pallet layouts and ensure rigorous assessments are carried out to ensure they meet the supply chain needs.
- Responsible for all lab testing on the projects including Ecommerce.
- This role will work closely with other functions, such as procurement and supply chain, to create, develop and deliver product solutions.
- Work and communicate effectively with different departments and functions to deliver. against the project network timings and identify and manage risks.
- Write packaging specifications ensuring they meet required standards.
Ask yourself "Am I a self-starter with ability to think on my feet, flexibility to adapt to different scenarios, and who wants to deliver great products to the market?"
- Relevant experience in packaging development preferably on flexible, rigid and corrugate packaging.
- Experienced in distribution designs and use of CAPE
- Experienced in design and managing testing plans, lab testing, and report writing.
- Skilled and comfortable working in a digital environment
- A creative, logical, and analytical mind to generate innovative design solutions to technical design problems.
- Ability to respond quickly to change in priorities
- You will need to be enthusiastic and self-motivated with good verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate complex engineering and design principles to people at all levels of the business
- Experienced in Technical Project Management, Supplier Engagement.
- Technical based degree is advantageous (Engineering, Materials Science, Science)
- understand the FMCG environment
- Flexible on packaging and strip this back
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months
- Salary between 4300 and 4800 EUR per month depending on experience
- Start date: 6 March 2021.
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
For more information please contact Ellen van Leeuwen
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.