For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Assistant Procurement Manager to join the team in Rotterdam. This is a position that doesn't open up often and a real chance you don't want to miss: read on!
* Develop strategies that's aligned to the business direction
* Business partnering: manage internal and external stakeholders (e.g. R&D, Product & Innovation, Logistics, Supply Planning, Operations, Unilever manufacturing sites)
* Ensure competitive buying through industry benchmark, should-cost analysis, product innovation, market price movement monitoring
* Work with cross-function teams to achieve product spec, supply chain and manufacturing optimization
* Be the Go-to Person for the assigned categories for procurement and supplier related tasks & questions
Supplier E2E (end-to-end) Management & Ownership
* Strengthen business partnerships
* Lead business reviews: together with cross function teams, measure and manage overall supplier performance to meet business KPIs
* Commercial & Contract Negotiations
* Innovation projects: identify future trends with suppliers to support top line growth, achieve OTIF (on time in full) deliveries for project completion
* Savings: smart buying, product logic, cash, e-tender, volume rebate, value creation workshop, optimization projects
* Onboard and partner with suppliers on Unilever sustainability agenda: 0 deforestation, alternative solution to plastic, reduce carbon foot print, drive Diversity & Inclusion and Living Wage programs
* Account management: onboarding, RSP (responsible sourcing), USQS compliance (quality), contract management (creation, update, signatures, systems administration), service level maintenance/improvement
* Take part of the overall sourcing strategy of Folding Carton Packaging in Europe
* Supporting the team to achieve its goals and objectives and monitor target delivery
* Owning and co-ordinating procurement/supply chain projects whereas required
* Price forecasting (of assigned categories & suppliers)
* Support WoW (way of working) improvements: identify metrics, tools (e.g. digitalization), process, align and collaborate with cross-function teams to optimise WoW.
* Self-starter with high accountability & responsibility standards.
* Strong analytical and advanced Excel &PowerBI skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills: build relationships with people across functions, geographies and companies.
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Good understanding of business economics
* Strong communication and presentation skills: ability to present key findings in a crisp way and get people onboard
* Strong project management and organization skills: strong at execution and proactively finding solutions and improvements
* Comfortable in fast paced, fast changing, complex and ambiguous environment
* Must be able to work independently and virtually
* Procurement experience required, minimum 3 years. Contracting and supplier management experience essential
* Experienced in cross-function team collaboration
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services for 5 months initially; extension possible
* Max salary of 6400 EUR per Month, depending on Experience
* Start date: September 2021
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.