For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager based in Rotterdam.
- Material Strategy:
Supporting the development of sourcing strategy for Packaging for TVB
- Buying: tender preparation, managing process and final contract bookings with suppliers as per agreed strategies and business guidance.
- Cost and Cash: Supporting Delivery of Cost Savings, Cost Avoidance and strategic gross margin initiatives;
- Simplification: Lead contract management; ensure packaging material specification sign-off with suppliers; Streamline forecasting process; clean and update spend information
- Compliance: ensure that all business partners are completely SQA and RSP compliant and are registered in the USQS before any commercial transaction is initiated
- Operations: responsible for day-to-day operational management of portfolio; first point of contact for the market procurement team for discussions/negotiations with suppliers
- Supplier relationship: Support the team in developing good relationship with suppliers through a regular interaction framework, visiting suppliers to scan capability, understand market reality on ground and bring back the learnings to the strategy.
- Business Partnering: Support the business for Innovations, working with internal stakeholders to ensure flawless launch of new products, support the achievement of saving projects, manage local supply chain issues (e.g. crisis management); assess supplier, supply risk and build contingency plans;
- Support: Assist procurement team in all aspects of her/ his role, support the tasks regarding Blue (artwork management system and manage administration & reporting
- Sound coordination and administrative skills
- Analytically strong
- Strong Bias for Action, Accountability & Responsibility
- Well developed, mature emotional intelligence
- Strong growth mindset
- Procurement background knowledge
- Unilever ways of working knowledge.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months, extension possible
- Salary of MAX 3500 per month, depeneding on experience
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
06- 519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.