For our client, a company in pharmaceuticals, we are looking for an Assistant Scientist Drug Product Development, based in Leiden.
The Assistant Scientist performs day-to-day lab activities and executes drug product development experimental and analytical tasks according to plan or procedure. Furthermore, the individual is encouraged to optimize existing techniques, processes, systems or programs.
* Performs laboratory activities according to planning ensuring high quality through result
verification and as discussed with scientist/Fill and Finish specialist
* Executes procedures and analytical methods to support drug product development activities
* Is accountable for proper recording and documentation of information (e.g. LNB), collecting the
data and reviewing experimental results
* Complies to EHS and GRP-standards, has solid Credo awareness and acts accordingly
* Adheres to timelines for performing experiments as agreed with planner/scientist/Fill and Finish
* Is pro-active in the identification of issues, has problem-solving capabilities, and timely
* Ensures the availability of materials to perform the experiments and maintains lab supplies
* Is broadly trained on several techniques, and operates instruments or equipment according to
* Can be the technical owner of an instrument or method, being responsible for the proper
functioning and maintenance of that method or laboratory equipment and training others to use
* Writes and reviews new procedures in equipment, work, or test instructions
* Can have other tasks, as agreed with line manager
Specific professional/technical requirements:
Education: Typically, will have a B.Sc. (HLO) degree in an appropriate discipline with 0-5 years of
experience, or >5 years of experience and highly competent performance at Assistant Technician
level, or the equivalent training/experience
Experience with (vaccine) formulation development and BSL2 is an advantage, as is a working
knowledge of quality systems, like GMP, and data analysis tools.
Can-do state of mind, positive attitude, problem-solving capabilities.
Flexible, accurate, and enjoys working in a team. Good communication and organizational skills.
What do we offer:
Contract via Kelly Services of period 40 hours per week, 1 year
Start date: 1-10-2020
An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.