Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results.
We are looking for a skilled Associate Customer Support to reinforce the team in Breda.
* Business Super User performing Order-To-Cash (OTC) and Plant to Stock (PTS) 1st line Business Support along with role of tester in projects & enhancements related to commercial supply chain
* Ensures optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with Amgen's policies and procedures
* Ensures compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
* Ensures GDP compliance in processes and operation
* Day-to-day Business Support
* Act as 1st line support for ERP systems for EU supply chain in area of OTC & PTS such as ERP, reporting tools & systems. This includes business user access management & training, troubleshooting , NC support for systems and system enhancements
* EDI setup & IDOC monitoring
* Own preparation of monthly and yearly departmental performance KPIs
* Ownership of part of master data maintenance in ERP system.
* Own complete/part of month-end & year-end activities for EU Supply Chain.
* Product launch assessment for Sales area data from ERP system point of view
* Monitors stock comparison and resolves stock related issues on a daily
basis and on a monthly basis as part of SOX.
* Communicates stock related topics with Local Service Providers (LSPs)
Process Improvement & Projects
* Support process improvement initiatives and projects as Business Tester for execution of user acceptance tests for system changes and related documentation
* All activities are performed by following SoX, GXP, GDP, GMP guidelines along with Amgen standard operating procedures
* Good understanding system in/outbound processes, and regional differences where LSP's are maintained
* Works under general direction
* Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity
* Screens, categorizes, evaluates, reconciles, reports and resolves system related issues
* Finds applicable alternatives in line with regulations and processes
* Coordinate with the immediate team members to prepare monthly & yearly KPIs for team
* Business Super User in cross functional projects in area of OTC & PTS
* Support of business OTC & PTS processes and system improvements and ensure business continuity
* Timely processes of stock comparison and stock adjustments, stock counts and
administration of related documents
* Ensure correctness of EDI setup & IDOC resolutions
* Ensures that our internal and external customers are taken care of according to the department's policies and procedures
* Ensures timely completion for part of month-end, year-end for EU Supply Chain
* Ensures timely completion of monthly & yearly KPIs for team
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, economics or information technology
* 0-2 years' experience in the international supply chain (OTC, PTS) preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
* Working with MS Office and experience with preference of working with SAP
* Oversee processes beyond own department
* Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
* Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distill insights
* Independent self-starter, able to work autonomously, under pressure and in teams
* Result focused and proven ability to deliver results
* Problem solver, high sense of responsibility, drive for excellence, eager to optimize
* Natural relationship builder, negotiating and persuasion skills
* Good communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
* Ability to communicate at various levels
* Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
* Preferred to have and knowledge of SAP OTC and PTS along with the related business processes
* Business Acceptance testing hands on experience for ERP systems
EDI/IDOC communication knowledge in SAP
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 12 months (40 hours per week)
* Start date: ASAP
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience and where you will push the boundaries of science each day
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.