For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a skilled, Sr. Associate External Planning and Delivery to reinforce the team.
This job specification outlines the general responsibilities associated with the role of Senior Associate for the External Planning and Delivery (EPD) team. In this role you will support the planners for the EPD team where necessary.
The EPD team manages the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe. The role of the EPD team through consultation with Contract Manufacturing site managers and global product planners manages material requirements planning, ordering and payment, CMO batch management from planning to distribution and CMO performance management through agreed KPI's and Metrics.
* Participate in the Monthly Planning Cycle
* Use of Rapid Response to analyze demand and supply requirements
* Use of SAP to place orders as required
* Send forecasts to CMO's and manage confirmation communications
* CMO Management
* Participate in weekly Work Center team calls with CMO's
* Own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
* Manage batch progress through SAP transactions for full manufacturing and logistic process
* Material requirements planning for CMO's including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management
* Coordination of DS/raw material ordering and shipments to CMO's to meet plan
* Coordination of outgoing shipments from CMO to specific sites
* Manage performance metrics (master data accuracy, past due orders, expired materials, on time delivery, inventory levels).
Project based activities
* Actively participate on Operational Excellence programs including process mapping, development of standard operating guides, metric reviews and continuous improvement suggestions and delivery
* Support any projects in the EPD departments when required
* MBO with 5+ year relevant experience (Logistics Management) or HBO 1-3-year relevant experience
* 1-3 years SAP experience (Plan-to-Stock, inventory management, capacity planning)
* 1-3 years' experience in GMP environment
* Experience in using SAP, Excel and MS Office Fluent
* Good understanding of the English language, both in oral and written communication
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Typically, 3+ years of related professional experience
* Good process development and problem-solving skills
* Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization
* Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 12 months (40 hours per week)
* Start date: June 2021
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience and where you will push the boundaries of science each day
Contact us today!
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.