For our client, a company in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a Associate Patient Safety based in Breda.
- Performs timely & accurate local processing steps for all adverse events reported to the local affiliate, from all sources (letters, email or by phone), to enable entry into the Global Safety Database
- Timely submission of all reportable adverse drug reaction reports & the distribution of periodic safety reports or urgent safety communications, as required by local regulations and Amgen procedures
- Facilitates exchange of adverse event information with functional service providers, in line with specific agreements or procedures
- Works with Safety Manager and Senior Safety Associate to maintain required standard of local operating performance and reporting compliance for AE case and periodic safety reports
- Participates in resolution of local issues that occur, through CAPAs and related activities
- Ensures local quality assurance measures to maintain inspection readiness of local safety function
- MBO+ or HBO degree
- Strong administrative profile
- Fluent in Dutch and English (due to documents in English)
- Eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy with some knowledge of database use
- Proactive in seeking assistance in unfamiliar situations
- Customer oriented
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year (24 to 40 hours per week)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.