About the company
Our client is an ambitious organisation within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science in order to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results.
For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a skilled, native German speaking Associate Supply Chain colleague to reinforce the team.
* Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with commercial
order management and specific projects or activities within the team or
department related to commercial supply chain
* Appropriately solves administrative issues.
* Ensures optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with
Amgen's policies and procedures
* Ensures compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
* Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service
* Call- and mail handling with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
* Develops and maintain good relationships with internal/external
customers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital,
distributor etc, other ABR departments), and LSPs
* Exchanges complex information with customers to solve problems
within Amgen's procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure
customers are satisfied.
* Discusses, accepts, enters and follows up on customer service
* Identifies & Initiates process improvements to decrease number of
* Executes track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and
signs off reports
* Executes returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up
Customer Master Data
* Sets-up new customer; Initiates (e-)form, follows-up with affiliate and
the new customer, and performs Customer Master Data entry
* Maintains and updates Customer Master Data requests.
* Ensures knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date.
* Handles and resolves service/transport issues (including track & trace)
* Provides departmental support upon request
* Identifies and initiates process improvements
* Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
* Finds applicable alternatives in line with regulations and processes
* Relates day-to-day work to business priorities
* Applies broad-based research, information and analytical skills to factual info.
* Timely process of credit, debit and return orders, tracks and trace reports including following
up on delays, and logs customer service complaints
* Handles call and mail; ensures precise and promptly response to customer queries with the
agreed service levels and applicable conditions
* Correct Customer Master Data set up and review
* Identifies and initiates Front office related process improvements
* Provides input for monthly country KPIs
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are
typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience
and knowledge, or the equivalent.
* MBO 4 and higher
* Fluency in multiple languages
* Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
* Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse,
international group of people
* Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business
systems) like MS-Office
* Advanced communication skills
* Customer and services focused
* Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + 1 native/excellent level
language required in the team.
* High quality standards with regards to work
* Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or
* Computer skills and ERP experience
* Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
* Exercises diplomacy and persuasion in communication
with internal and external customers
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Anticipates problems and recognizes when to deviate from
the standard practices
* Process-orientated & Optimizes work processes
* Ensures accountability
* Communicates effectively
* Customer focus
* Interpersonal savvy
* Plans and aligns
* Drives results
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 7 months (40 hours per week)
* Start date: Januari 2021
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience and where you will push the boundaries of science each day
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.