For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a skilled, business level Dutch, French and English speaking Associate Supply Chain - CS Front Office colleague to reinforce the team.
While working for our client's Customer Success Department you are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities.
* Ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with Amgen's policies and procedures
* Ensure compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
* Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to commercial supply chain
* Appropriately solve administrative issues
* Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs)
* Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs
* Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor), other ABR departments and LSPs
* Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within Amgen's procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied
* Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints
* Identify and initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints
* Execute track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports
* Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release
Customer Master Data
* Set-up of new customer; Initiate (e-)form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer and performs Customer Master Data entry
* Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests
* Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date.
* Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace)
* Provide departmental support upon request
* Identify and initiate process improvements
* Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
* Finds applicable alternatives in line with regulations and processes
* Relates day-to-day work to business priorities
* Applies broad-based research, information and analytical skills to factual info
* Timely process of credit, debit and return orders, tracks and trace reports including following up on delays, and logs customer service complaints
* Handle calls and emails; ensure precise and prompt response to customer queries with the agreed service levels and applicable conditions
* Correct Customer Master Data set up and review
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
* MBO 4 and higher
* Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
* Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
* Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro
* Advanced communication skills
* Customer and service focused
* Fluency in English, Dutch and French
* High quality standards with regards to work
* Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or related area
* Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
* Exercises diplomacy and persuasion in communication with internal and external customers
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Anticipates problems and recognizes when to challenge the standard practices
* Process-orientated & Optimizes work processes
* Ensures accountability
* Communicates effectively
* Customer focus
* Results driven
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 12 months (40 hours per week)
* Start date: June 2021
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience and where you will push the boundaries of science each day
Contact us today!
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.