For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a skilled, business level German/English speaking Customer Service Representative, Associate Supply chain colleague to reinforce the team. This vacancy is also available for French/English speakers.
While working for our client's Customer Success Department you are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities.
* Ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with Amgen's policies and procedures
* Ensure compliance with SOX regulations
* Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to commercial supply chain
* Appropriately solve administrative issues
* Unique first point of contact
* Inbound and outbound handling of contacts
* Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers, other ABR departments and LSPs
* Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within Amgen's procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied
* Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints
* Identify and initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints
Customer Master Data
* Set-up of new customer; Initiate (e-)form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer and performs Customer Master Data entry
* Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests
* Ensure knowledge of GDP and job related training is up to date.
* Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace)
* Provide departmental support upon request
* Identify and initiate process improvements
* Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
* Finds applicable alternatives in line with regulations and processes
* Relates day-to-day work to business priorities
* Applies broad-based research, information and analytical skills to factual info
* Correct Customer Master Data set up and review
* MBO 4 and higher (pre: Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or related area)
* Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
* Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
* Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pre
* Advanced communication skills
* Customer and service focused
* Fluency in German, both in oral and written communication, and English or French/English
* Spanish language skills in additional are nice to have
* High quality standards with regards to work
* Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
* Exercises diplomacy and persuasion in communication with internal and external customers
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Anticipates problems and recognizes when to challenge the standard practices
* Process-orientated & Optimizes work processes
* Ensures accountability
* Communicates effectively
* Customer focus
* Results driven
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 12 months (40 hours per week) / with possibility to extend
* Start date: August 2021
Interested? Send your cv via the link! Or contact us today:
+31 6 12963210
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.