Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for AV Engineer Operations (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
The AV team works to design, build, and support meeting/studio spaces as well as high-profile corporate events. For meeting spaces, we're responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms. The AV team falls into 4 "verticals"; Operations, Builds, Studio, and Events. The Operations team has responsibilities in all of these buckets. As part of this team you will have a wide array of responsibilities and cross functional partners.
- Install and maintain audio visual equipment including display devices, projectors, televisions, camera systems, video teleconferencing systems (VTC), microphones and speakers
- Work with end users to consult, troubleshoot, and deliver AV needs
- Perform equipment inventory and transportation across our EMEA region
- Vendor management especially with AV Integrators and Managed Service Providers, including escalating issues where appropriate and tracking issues
- Setup and operate audio visual equipment for training, presentations, meetings, video conferences and events
- Perform equipment additions, removals, repairs, replacements and inspections.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions
- Test equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
- Prioritize and complete work orders accurately and timely.
- Provide technical assistance to other Engineers across AV (Builds, Ops, Events, Studio) when required
- Assist with Corporate AV events (in person and virtual)
- Consult with users to determine audio/visual needs for onsite, hybrid and virtual events
- Provide live event technical support acting as a member of the AV crew, operating production equipment
- Help with commissioning and turnover of all new conference, specialty, studio, and event spaces in the EMEA region
- Open to travel within EMEA
- Experience supporting corporate and studio AV environments
- Experience with an Enterprise VC solution (Preferably Google Meet but Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence etc) both hardware and software
- Experience in either running events or being a key part of the crew
- Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, projection rooms
- Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow
- Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP's and Dante/AES microphone systems
- Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills and an ability to maintain and create standards
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project and business needs
· Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services
· Salary indication depending on experience: max. € 5.200,- gross per month based on 40 hours including travel allowance
· Start date: ASAP
· Duration: 6 months, with possible extension
· Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.