Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for a AV Producer (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing finishing and localization production processes in our AV Marketing campaigns. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. This means that you are nimble, able to balance competing priorities among global stakeholders, and thrive as a strong individual lead, and a collaborative team member, in a rigorous environment.
Reporting to the Director, EMEA Creative Marketing Production you will work with a team of Producers and Editors that manage the finishing and localization for Netflix's AV Marketing campaigns. Responsibilities include:
- Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets (trailers, promos, social videos, etc.) for our cross-functional marketing and communications teams
- Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external finishing vendors and production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
- Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables
- Shepherd scope, budget and overall AV post production resources
- 8+ of AV Servicing in a post-production house, entertainment studio, or creative agency
- Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process of AV Material
- Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and trafficking
- Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or PR materials
- Experience managing a high volume of AV campaign types in parallel, with geographically dispersed teams.
- Contract with Kelly Services
- Salary indication depending on experience
- Start date: 1 October 2020
- Duration: 3 months
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
T: 023-7111189 / M: 06-58811958
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.