Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a Batch Record Reviewer in Amsterdam area.
Are you the candidate with 2+ years' of experience in document archiving with GMP knowledge? Apply now!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Batch Record Reviewer reporting to the Manufacturing Manager. You will work in the Manufacturing team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy. You will be responsible from reviewing batch records within a GMP environment. You will work closely with others, such as the Cell Therapy Specialists.
The ideal candidate for this position has an eye in detail and works in an organized/structured manner.
* Open to starters 0-2 years of experience.
* Science background - BSc level
* Demonstrates working knowledge of reviewing Batch reviewing
* Demonstrates good interpersonal communication skills in English. Dutch optional
* GMP experience
* Demonstrates knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Adobe). - Agile system is used for documenting and deviation.
* Communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Supporting daily, solve comments
* As a reviewer you notice the mistakes and reaches out to the CTS
* Detail oriented, methodical and strong ownership
* Organized, with excellent administrative skills
* Able to work in a team
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
What do we offer
· Contract via Kelly Services
· Start date: ASAP; 6 months project with possible extension
· Salary indication depending on experience: € 2900-€ 3100 gross per month based on 40 hours
T: 0626326600 or 023-7111190
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.