Bioprocessing Operators I (All levels)
Wacker Biotech is a microbial CDMO (Contract and Development Manufacturing Organization). Our products extend from strain/process development and analytical testing through to production of clinical and commercial applications in compliance with good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Wacker Biotech has currently four production sites: Jena and Halle in Germany, Amsterdam in the Netherlands and a recently acquired site in San Diego in the USA. Wacker Biotech is a world-leading partner when it comes to the manufacturing of microbial biopharmaceuticals.
The Amsterdam site has over 20 years of experience in producing microbial derived proteins and vaccines and extended production capabilities to include the modern mRNA-based vaccines. Currently we are supporting one of our customers to scale up the production of a Covid19 vaccine candidate - with an initial plan to produce 100 million doses.
We need you to play your part in producing these vaccines and proteins!
and that is why we are currently recruiting (All-round) Operators (f/m/d) for our Bioprocessing Team.
The Bioprocessing Operator is involved in the preparation and execution of the production processes following the batch production records. You will be working on all our produced pharmaceutical products (vaccines, protein, polysaccharide and live microbial). This variation in products and the fact that operators work in both the Upstream and Downstream part of the process make that you will work on a high amount of different systems and process steps.
- You are frequently asked to be the owner of internal projects, quality- and safety records and you take initiative to complete these within the agreed timelines;
- You perform all production process activities in accordance with FDA/GMP guidelines;
- You execute activities in the cleanroom to perform or support the primary process according to the production schedule, work instructions, SOP's and recording records (BPRs and CPRs);
- You execute routine activities on (complex) systems in accordance with the departments Fermentation (USP) and Purification (DSP) procedures and planning;
- You are the owner of your training status and are aware of training requirements (Basic Operator additional training on topics such as deviations, improvements, and safety);
- You have a 'safety first' and 'quality always' mindset;
- You actively contribute to our continuous improvement culture.
- HBO (MBO plus) level of education with relevant technical and process experience;
- Preferably experience in working under GMP guidelines;
- Quality and safety conscious, flexible and proactive;
- Team player with a high degree of autonomy;
- High priority on personal hygiene;
- Analytical, accurate and structured;
- Good English written and oral communication skills;
- Willingness to work in a 3-shift system (from Monday to Friday);
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits.
Discover more about this exciting opportunity here
For more details contact our recruitment partner Kelly Services:
Sari Steenhauer - 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.