Bioprocessing Production Support Operator - WACKER BIOTECH
100 MILLION DOSES
Wacker Biotech is supporting our customer to scale up the production of a Covid19 vaccine candidate - with an initial plan to produce 100 million doses.
Wacker Biotech is the microbial CDMO - specialising in contract manufacturing of therapeutic proteins, vaccines and Live Microbial Products. Our services cover cell banking, process & analytical development and the GMP manufacturing of biologics for clinical & commercial supply.
With over 20 years of experience producing microbial derived proteins and vaccines, Wacker Biotech is a world-leading partner when it comes to manufacturing microbial biopharmaceuticals.
We are hiring now across our Bioprocessing and Quality teams.
We need you to play your part in producing the vaccine!
The Production Support Operator is responsible for the preparation of production materials for the manufacturing process in several departments (Upstream / Downstream processing and Fill & Finish).
- Washing / sterilization of items;
- Assembly of sterile goods;
- Buffer preparation and filtration;
- Preparation of fermentation materials (solutions);
- Weighing of raw materials;
- Inventory management in the facility;
- General cleaning of process equipment;
- Process related routine work;
- Completion and review of process preparation documentation
- MLO working and thinking level and/or relevant work experience;
- Quality conscious, service minded and pro-active personality;
- Can work under GMP guidelines;
- Has a high priority on personal hygiene;
- Is a team player;
- Flexible and stress resistant;
- Willing to work in shifts (two shift system Monday to Friday);
- Good Dutch and English written and oral communicative skills;
- Skilled in computerized systems;
- Knowledge of microsoft office;
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).
What do we offer
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits.
Discover more about this exciting opportunity here!
For more details contact our recruitment partner Kelly Services
Sari Steenhauer - 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.