For our client, a company in the Tech Branch, we are looking for an Brand Marketing Program Manager based in Amsterdam.
As a Program Manager, you will be part of the NE (Northern Europe) Brand & Reputation (Marketing) team but will work closely with cross functional teams, especially in Netherlands & Belgium. You will manage multiple brand activation and engagement initiatives to facilitate outreach efforts to KOFs and consumers, ranging from launching paid media campaigns, producing events and developing communications assets to building collaborations with key partners and launching new products and programs. This includes telling our privacy and security story, scaling central initiatives to NE countries, developing a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities across the region, as well as creating and implementing user insights from research. You will also implement a KOF engagement plan to educate and inform KOFs around media literacy and content integrity on YouTube.
The role is split into delivering both Economic Impact programs and the Digital Responsibility Initiatives in Northern Europe with a main focus around driving the Safer with our client narrative.
- Define the Marketing Strategy and lead programs supporting Economic Contribution/ Grow with Client, Sustainability and Digital Responsibility/Safer With initiatives in Netherlands, in close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead campaigns and initiatives to solidify Client's brand and reputation among the country's opinion formers, influencers and users.
- Manage relationships with our external partners and agencies.
- With NE B&R Lead, guide Northern Europe [Nordics and Benelux] regional scope strategy and projects around Privacy, Safety, Security and Content Responsibility.
- Implement measurement plans to evaluate programs, providing data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement and innovation. Track effectiveness and channel mix to constantly improve ROI.
- Set and manage marketing budgets, track and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Represent marketing in Netherlands Velocity (XFN PR/Policy/Mktg) team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in brand marketing and project management as well as public policy.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. English and Dutch (Fluency) is a must.
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in a fast-moving environment, strong project management experience, and execution across sensitive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop and report on plans, market insights, campaign results and effectiveness.
- Experience in online marketing, below the line marketing and campaigning, and a passion for marketing and storytelling.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills: Demonstrated talent at building collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization.
- Highly collaborative, with a track record of working effectively on cross-functional projects and balance stakeholders with different interests and opinions.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, demonstrating a passion for working with teammates from multiple disciplines.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services until 20th of January 2023 (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €38,46 per hour (monthly: €6666)
- Start date: 30th of May
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal & Nik Peterse
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.