For our client, an international market leader in paper manufacturing & recycling, we are searching for a Business Coordinator Sales (BeNeLux) employee in the area of Roermond.
The Paper Services department within our client as legal entity has developed over the years into a multi-purpose service unit with several departments, providing Sales, Supply Chain, IT&IS and Financial services within the organization.
Sales Office Benelux is responsible for the supply of internal produced and external sourced containerboard paper to its internal corrugated customers within the Benelux. By an intensive cooperation between the sales team and the producing Mills, back offices, external suppliers and Supply Chain Organizations they are continuously aiming to meet the customer's growing demands and satisfaction.
Within the Sales Office they are looking for an enthusiastic colleague challenged to contribute on building on the success of their customers.
Responsibilities In this role the individual will be responsible for managing the total order flow from supplier and internal mill to the customer.
- Manage the long term forecasts of our customers in relation to the production capacities and volume agreements.
- Identify production deviations at the customer and adjust the short term forecast accordingly.
- Replenishment of the stocks at the customer based upon agreed safety stock settings.
- Judgement whether products are suitable for Make to Stock according the Vendor Management Inventory principles or the Make to Order flow.
- Create and adapt orders including follow up the delivery to the customer, according agreed lead times with the multiple European back offices, Supply Chain Organizations, transport companies and external suppliers.
- Register incoming claims and ensure a timely and correct claim handling and administration.
- Support the administrative handling of the sales related business processes.
- Bachelor degree/HBO preferably in Logistics;
- Relevant logistics and commercial working experience;
- By preference a thorough expertise of planning methodologies and vendor management;
- High affinity with ERP systems SAP and BI and good knowledge in MS Office software [Outlook, Excel];
- Stress resistant;
- Fluency in English and German. French is a pre.
- Competencies: customer-focused, excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, accurate, team player driven by results.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 month period (40 hours per week) with the possibility to get a permanent contract after that with the client.
- Salary of €3000 monthly
- Start date: negotiable
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal & Nik Peterse
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.