Business Development Manager Cloud
For our client, a major global E-commerce company we search for a Business Development Manager Cloud. Our clientestablished in September 2009, however this is the technology arm of the group -one of the world's largest internet companies, provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure platform in the cloud combined with comprehensive big data and AI capabilities that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. The ultimate benefit of our company is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn CAPEX into OPEX. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance and can take advantage of our Cloud's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost.
Our Cloud international is to expand our cloud services market out of China. Currently data centers are expanded into continents including America, APAC, Mideast and Europe. The team's mission is to establish data center footprints in major markets to construct a global resource network for our Cloud division, then recruit customers globally.
Be a key part of the Business Development Team for one of the top public cloud providers in the world.
We are seeking a highly qualified Business Development (sales focused) Manager to join the company's Cloud team based in The Netherlands and Germany.
In this capacity, you will play a key role within ourCloud's Business Development team to recruit customers and partners and sell our Cloud global solutions to enterprise and small/medium clients in Europe. This role needs to carry out various sales responsibilities to achieve GAAP revenue target and be a team player to help the team hit overall revenue target.
Working for a substantially fast growing global public cloud provider like us, you will have the potential to grow your career through this exciting journey.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:
1. Carry out annual GAAP revenue target to sell our Cloud global solutions to enterprises and small/medium clients
2. Develop channel partnership to leverage business communities to sell our Cloud global solutions
3. Build strong sales pipelines, help enhance customer onboarding and partner enablement programs
4. Provide trainings and workshops to customers and partners to enhance brand awareness and improve collaborations
5. Provide overall pre-sales and post-sales support at account level to help customers and channel partners with our Cloud consumption and ensure overall customer satisfaction
6. Be a team player to help the team hit its overall revenue target and build solid ecosystem by offering internal cross trainings, knowledge and experience sharing, and contributing to teamwork spirit
7. Work with HQ back office functional lines to collaborate and contribute to overall product, solution and operation enhancements
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills; presentation, and written communication skills
* At least 3 years of sales experience in related field targeting IT and technology sectors, with trackable sales records
* Strong nationwide or regional business communities engagement experience is a plus
* Experience with partnership, alliance program and channel platform is preferred
* Comfortable working in a global company with culture diversity and fast paced growth
* Ability to direct collaborative efforts of resources within a large organization,
including internal resources, external resources and other constituent groups as appropriate
* Ability to manage change, resolve conflicts and ensure collaboration within teams and/or units; maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity
* Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Alibaba Cloud ACA/ACP certificate is a plus
* Fluent in Dutch andEnglish; Chinese is a plus
Name consultant: Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.