For our client, a global cloud-led, data-centric software company, we are immediately looking for Business Transformation Lead EMEA (32 hours). This role will be based in Schiphol-Rijk.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
Professional Services (PS) within our client's organisation helps customers to transform by architecting, implementing, integrating and managing solutions with a continuous improvement mindset. PS WW (World Wide) is divided in the regions America, EMEA and APAC. The region EMEA consists of 14 countries, with about 150 PS consultants. As market demand is changing due to factors including customers' transition to Cloud. PS is anticipating and adapting itself by developing new ways of working with a refreshed portfolio to support the changing demand. The EMEA Leadership Team has developed a so called 'On the Move Plan'; a plan to transform the PS organization aiming to continue the support to our customers in the coming future. The ambition is to implement changes to a number of processes such as sales, delivery, professional development and marketing.
The next step for the On the Move Plan is the execution. As we need to transform while we perform we are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative professional who can support the PS leadership team in the execution of the plan. As the EMEA leader is based in the Netherlands we are looking for also based out of the Netherlands. The candidate will be responsible for designing the implementation approach, setting up the required program, managing the stakeholders and drive the execution within EMEA. Due to the volatility in the market, the candidate should be able to adapt quickly to potentially new circumstances.
We are looking for a candidate who not just leads the program, but is who is willing to adopt a number of actions him/herself; more a 'contributing foreman' instead of a project manager.
This ideal candidate for this role has a track record of driving/participating in transformational programs. She/he is a strategic thinker who can thrive in a global fast-paced environment. Exceptional communicating and writing skills are critical to success. We are looking for a candidate with a high degree of creativity, forward thinking and passion to make a change. Extensive IT Technology knowledge is not essential. However a certain level of understanding the IT market is a plus. Finally the candidate should be open to different cultures and preferably has experiences in working within a multi country team. It is really an EMEA project.
- Develop an implementation program for the On the Move plan
- Seek sponsorship and commitment for execution with the various stakeholders
- Set up and execute a communication plan
- Drive the execution of the plan, in collaboration with the EMEA Leadership team
- Bring in new ideas, suggestions and best practices
- Adopt and execute some of the actions yourself.
- An 80% assignment is optional
- 5 to 10 years' experience in leading/participating in transformation projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent in English language
- Experience with working in multi-cultural teams
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset with solid business acumen
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to maintain quality work under tight deadlines with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple (sub)projects simultaneously
- Adaptability and comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent experience required
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly for 32 hours
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months with extension
- Salary depending on experience: € 7000,- gross per month based on 40 hours/ Freelancers can also apply max tariff: € 80,- excl VAT, incl travel allowance (due to covid remote work until January 2022)
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant M: 06-58811958
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.