For our client in Emmerich (Germany, near Nijmegen, Arnhem, Doetinchem) we search for a C#.Net Developer.
Big international company, active in 150 countries worldwide with 260 employees in Emmerich, so plenty of interesting projects related to several international retail brands.
- Develop, build, configure, unit test and implement solutions based on lower level designs
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Cooperate with other developers to make sure that the applications meet requirements and performance goals
- Implement system configuration changes based on defined solution
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented according to the needs.
IT standards unit test the solution to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Maintain, support and repair solutions to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Contribute to finding and implementingeffectivesolutions in a matrix organization
- Optimize and continue development of the existing production management systems taking into consideration regulatory requirements
- Record and coordinate the development requirements from production areas
- Support users with appropriate instructions and delivery of user training
- Provide technical application support
- Provide assistance in the maintenance and servicing of existing development software and production control systems documentation, quality assurance and provision of an appropriate test and development environment
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferred, but not required
- Application development experience
- Experience in development (.NET, C#, VisualStudio, Entity Framework), especially of client applications (WinForms, WPF)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, queries, programming, SQL Reporting Services
- Knowledge of Visual FoxPro is a plus
- Ability to function with minimal supervision (self-starter)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English required, German is a big plus
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time to domestic or international locations
- Minimum of 3 days present at the office
Send your cv or contact Marc Philip van Ittersum +31654712600 (Kelly Services)
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.