A biotechnology company at the forefront of immunotherapy for cancer treatments is looking for a CAPEX Engineering Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and executing from definition to handover for both small and medium size
biopharmaceutical critical capital projects linked to the site strategy, delivering 'best in class' projects that meet strict safety, quality, capital and schedule requirements.
- Lead and provide guidance for the design, planning and execution of the entire project lifecycle for equipment, facilities and utilities CapEx projects
- Develop and implement project plans. Own project execution and guide a multidisciplinary team from inception through project completion
- Manage activities leading to the successful execution of assigned projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, equipment design vendors, architects, engineers, project sponsors, other departments, and external stakeholders to prepare business cases and justify capital for new projects
- Communicate across functional and leadership teams to inform project status and risks, elevate issues, present recommendations, and implement modifications or project plans
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organization and industry standards
- Lead ongoing project risk analysis as well as mitigation plan and lead continuance improvement process through lesson & learned sessions
- Create and deliver project presentations to cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that phase transitions are efficient and comprehensive
- Managing and building relationships with equipment suppliers and external engineering consultants
- MSc/BSc Degree in Engineering or Technology
5+ years of CapEx Project Management experience (Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device/Chemical/Food/Semiconductor) - CAPM, PMP or PRINCE II preferred
- Demonstrated Project Management knowledge of tools, techniques, culture, software applications (Microsoft Project)
- Knowledgeable with cGMP manufacturing as well as regulatory regulations and requirements for pharmaceutical products and drug development process
- Knowledge of the GAMP validation model and ASTM E2500; familiarity with equipment specifications and validation lifecycle (FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Great interpersonal communication and team building skills - ability to lead cross functional teams
- Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations
You too can be a part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care so don't miss out on this opportunity to join us.
Consultant: Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.