Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a Communication/Public Relations Operating Support Specialist (40 hours) in Hoofddorp.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
Full time position to provide services for Public Affairs and Business Operations Support department.
The Communication/Public Relation/Operating Support Specialist is responsible for assisting in the coordination of internal communications within the manufacturing facility in the Netherlands. Responsibilities include writing, editing and assisting in the production of routine corporate and internal communications materials and channels, to address internal messaging to the target audiences. The person also assists in the preparation of, tracking and drafting routine reports and summaries of various projects corporate and employee events.
The person, with guidance from immediate manager, exercises judgment in addressing routine inquiries from internal audiences and assists in the identification of routine methods and techniques for addressing issues that arise. May serve as an internal contact on routine projects. The person may represent, with guidance from immediate manager, provides routine assistance for routine communications on various corporate channels.
The person regularly drafts materials for internal publication and presentation and collaborates with other departments' staff to ensure timely and accuracy of materials for internal distribution. Additionally, the person periodically collaborates and may participate as a member of cross-functional teams to provide guidance on the role of communications within corporate programs and initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- The ability to work as a member of a variety of different teams is essential, as this position interacts with other internal departments.
- Must have experience in independently managing timelines and project simultaneously.
- Must have familiarity with a selected range of communications and public relations tactics such as intranet site development and management, narrow casting, newsletter creation and the ability to implement these tactics is required.
- The person can identify non-routine obstacles or issues and selecting methods and techniques to address and resolve non-routine issues.
- Strong writing skills also are essential.
Education and experience requirement
- BA degree in communications, liberal arts, business or science-oriented field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, which includes 1-2 years of specific experience.
- Previous work in healthcare and/or in public relations is required.
What do we offer
· Temporary agency contract via Kelly Services duration 12 month
· Start date: 1 January 2022
· Salary indication depending on experience: max € 4.000,- gross per month 40 hours
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.