For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a driven Communications Business Partner to join the team in Rotterdam.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for anyone with a passion for employee engagement and advocacy and the ambition to develop exceptional future-fit communications skills. The role reports to the lead of the Plan and Customer Service Business Schools, within PACE (Plan, Analytics and Customers Service Excellence), and interacts significantly and directly with the PACE Leadership Team. Is responsible for channel management, developing creative content to support our storytelling, facilitating/moderating learning interventions and events, and driving excellence across PACE global communications.
PACE stands for Planning, Analytics and Customer Service Excellence. It is a global and multicultural team, responsible of capability building, transformation, technology deployment, and global reporting, among other things. PACE also plays a key role in community building and best practice sharing. We reach out more than 5,000 employees across Planning and Customer Service worldwide.
Both, the Plan Business School, and the Customer Service Business School are part of PACE. We lead the global Learning & Development agenda for both functions, through learning interventions, virtual classrooms, Masterclasses, e-learning content, gamification, just to mention a few.
* Lead on executing creative employee engagement campaigns and partnering with the wider communications teams on launching global campaigns
* Storytelling: Finding and developing newsworthy Planning and Customer Service stories on topics such as transformation, learning and development, agility in response to changing consumer demands, and where we have a positive impact on people and planet. Identifying opportunities to amplify stories more widely, including pitching them to the Unilever content team
* Develop and execute internal communications, in collaboration with the Business Schools, PACE Leadership Team, and/or the different PACE sub-teams, with key responsibilities including:
- Set up and production of global webinars and events (e.g. virtual classrooms), hosted by a diverse population: from PACE Leadership Team to project leads and external speakers
- Owner of the Plan and Customer Service MS Teams
- Creating / editing newsletters and internal comms
* Provide communications guidance and advice to a range of senior leaders and teams
* Responsible for communications excellence, including measuring and reporting on our communications tactics, ensuring we base our decisions on data and insights and providing strategic guidance on channels
* Support the extended PACE team on internal communications when required
* Support the team by leading on operational and adminstrative activities such as issuing leadership announcements and keeping distributions lists up-to-date
* The ideal candidate is a motivated, curious, tech-savvy self-starter
* They will be detail oriented, able to spot a typo a mile away and are the type of person who will double check everything to make sure their work is of highest quality
* Agility is required of our team: The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage projects to meet various deadlines, while also being flexible for urgent deliverables
* Ability to translate complex matters into easy-to-understand messaging and stories
* Comfortable liaising with senior stakeholder and advising them on communications activities
* Ability to deliver communications campaigns with strong, measurable results
* Excellent writing, editing and storytelling skills
* Interested in technology, sustainability, and people
* Social media savvy, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a communications role
* Track record in landing impactful internal communications initiatives
* Understanding of the requirements and demands of a global role
* Being a team player with a proven ability to build relationships of trust at all levels (including senior leadership), with peer groups and with stakeholders.
* Interest/experience in Supply Chain Planning and/or Customer Service operations
* Experience with generating insights from analytics on communications activities
* High affinity for tech
* Skills in the field of video editing, graphic design, social media
* Proficient in using email distribution systems, i.e. Poppulo
* Experience in creating Sharepoint sites
What we offer:
* Contract via Kelly Services for 12 months
* Salary of between 4700 and 5000 EUR per month, depending on experience
* Start date: ASAP
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today:
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06- 519 58 864
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.