For our client, a company in the Technical Sector, we are looking for a Configuration & Integration Operations Manager based in Tiel.
The client values their talented co-workers and strive to help you grow professionally. Connecting their similarities, their differences and their people across the globe.
This Manager-level position offers a unique opportunity to stand up new business, build a team and establish new processes.
The Configuration & Integration Centre within the GLMs business delivers technical integration and configuration solutions. They develop and deliver value added services to the customers and vendors such as hardware and software configurations and other customized solutions. Always strive to be the first choice when customer's order value-added Services and customized solution.
In this role, you will supervise systems technicians, engineers, and project administrators with a span of technical and organizational process experience appropriate to support engineering requirements, business/technical objectives, including the development of technical support, systems development, and other technical capabilities.
The core purpose will be supervising the day-to-day shift operations and staff of the Configuration & Integration Center production area to ensure the efficient utilization of facilities and assigned personnel.
- Develop and/or configure solutions for general customer requirements.
- Ensure cost-effective design, development, engineering, integration, implementation, and testing of customer prototype units based on specific customer requirements.
- Ensure technical and quality standards are implemented and maintained to ensure compatibility and integration throughout the business unit.
- Assist in the management of new projects coming through the Center including first articles and large build projects for assessment of existing training programs and recommendation for modifications.
- Prepares and submits periodic department status reports to management.
- Provide direct shift supervision and control of the production schedule and production personnel.
- Set priorities and give clear direction to the team.
- Assign correct tasks to technicians with the proper skills to ensure increased quality and efficiencies, customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, and profitability.
- Maintain and timely update of daily KPI´s and SLA´s.
- Manage, motivate and develop the team: drive employee development opportunities to assure appropriate employee training to effectively complete assigned job tasks and provide for employee growth.
- Continuously develop and add new Services to TD´s Service portfolio, scan the market for new opportunities
- Work in conjunction with the Engineering groups to identify and implement value-added contribution improvements.
- Support Sales, Customers & Vendors with technical expertise.
- Shape, design, and implement new Services.
- A minimum of four (4) years of progressively responsible manufacturing or related job experience that demonstrates the ability to effectively the identified job elements is required.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of Configuration and Integration operations.
- Experience managing groups responsible for client services, strategic planning, technical services, and production support.
- Manage large projects end to end, coordinate resources, and meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective customer and supplier relationships.
- Strong problem-solving skills relating to current and future needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively provide daily leadership and work direction.
- Demonstrated mentoring/coaching skill set and ability to support employees in learning and effectively using newly acquired skill sets.
What do we offer
- Contract with the client (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €5639 monthly
- Bonus scheme
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.