For our client, an international pharmaceuical company, we are looking for a Construction Manager based in Haarlem.
In this role you are responsible for execution of multidisciplinary projects for the site mainly concentrated around shutdowns of the facility. You are responsible to ensure safe, timely and correct execution within our high-tech GMP environment in Haarlem.
As a Construction Manager you are responsible for:
- You manage a team consisting of multiple contractors; engineering, supervisors, technicians, work preparation, planning and cost control. You assign the work, give directions and monitor progress. You are responsible for the team and your experience in leadership coaching is of great importance in this regard;
- You are responsible for having inspections, to assess the quality of the works delivered. You take care of the planning of activities, capacity, material and services;
- You maintain contact with the customer with regard to determining the scope and progress of the work, and you also conclude contracts with subcontractors on behalf of the customer;
- You report on the work performed and the progress of the project and you have a lot of contact with the Project Engineer, Shutdown Manager, the steering committee and the contractors;
- You are responsible for the financial progress of the contract and for work that falls outside the contract/scope of work.
- Organizing the evaluation meeting with other stakeholders (Maintenance, Validation & Calibration , Engineering, Production, Supply Chain, and Quality);
- The preparation and management of a EHS plan required for the execution of the work;
- Monitoring the progress of all work during the stop window;
- Managing and updating the shutdown scenario with accompanying work instructions.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (=Mechanical, Electrical, Process and / or Chemical)
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industries
- You have experience in construction management;
- Proven relevant work experience in a comparable position in the area of project management.
- Proven knowledge and experience in the field of maintenance processes and quality systems in the pharma sector and / or process industry;
- Shows exemplary behavior, in the field of safety and environmental awareness, fulfilling agreements and learning from mistakes;
- Strong in written and oral communication and able to take the team / colleagues into change;
- Experienced in project management, clean rooms, aseptic work. Knowledge of pharmaceutical standards and regulations such as GAMP, GMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, BS, ISO. Affinity with providing training and presentations
- You speak fluent Dutch & English.
What do we offer
- Contract (temporary or Freelance) via Kelly Services of 24 - 40 hours per week
- Assignment period: 4 to 5 months
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.