Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for a Creative Producer (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
We are looking for a Creative Producer to join our team and help drive operational excellence of developing promotional assets. At Product Creative Studio (PCS) we are constantly innovating on the types of assets that help our fans discover the perfect show or film for them. This means crafting more personalized and authentic trailers and artwork than ever before. To do this we will need Creative Producers that can drive the workflows from concept to delivery on our title campaigns and suites.
We're looking for El Professor type genius who understands the talent and the details necessary to make amazing happen title after title. The role will report to the PCS Operations Manager.
· Develop and drive a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and internal creative teams to help bring creative work from conceptual to creative locked delivery files.
· Build strong relationships with partner teams to drive the finalization of creative.
· Supporting and developing systems & processes that maximize team members' productivity.
· Gather internal context and creative materials from Marketing, Content and Research partners to assist in building strategic positioning for every title on service.
· Build presentation decks and slideshows of product asset suites for internal and external presentations.
· Undertake the day-to-day projects support: source required information, review creative/provide feedback, research & investigate details required for successful completion, traffic to internal partners, oversee successful delivery.
· Manage and coordinate delivery of materials to external creative agencies to ensure effective kickoff of all creative development.
· Daily tracking and project management of a suite of creative assets for titles, including managing creative timelines during conceptual creative development, providing creative feedback with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies.
· Update deadlines, assets, milestones, and partners on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of conceptual assets in our fast-paced environment.
· 5+ years of experience guiding creative development and implementation of static imagery, AV assets, and copywriting.
· English proficiency is mandatory, knowledge of additional language is an advantage.
· Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
· Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
· Familiarity and passion for entertainment creative development.
· Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
· Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
· Using metrics and testing for more informed creative support.
· Contract with Kelly Services
· Salary indication: € 12.133,- gross per month based on 40 hours
· Start date: ASAP
· Duration: 6 months
· Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.