For our international client, a company in the tech branch, we are looking for a Credit & Collections Analyst based in Hoofddorp.
The client works globally within the Consumer Electronics and then mostly around the component level & quality control. This position will be most comparable with an accounts receivable position for their European market.
The role will be evolving around the following points:
1) minimize risk through sound analysis of customers' financial and trade information;
2) assist supply chain, sales and marketing departments in managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, maximize likelihood of timely payments, and reduce the risk of customer disputes;
3) work with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their credit and invoicing complaints.
The Credit & Collections Analyst reports directly to the Credit & Collection Manager.
Responsibilities Credit Responsibilities
- Conduct customer credit analysis (e.g., credit data and financial statements) to determine the degree of risk involved and set credit limits for new & existing customers.
- Record findings about each application/account within company systems.
- Work to locate risk trends and improve underwriting tactics.
- Communicate professionally and clearly with our customers.
- Make decisions based on department standards used to determine new account application approval and ensure that active accounts remain in good business standing.
- Keep current on all policy and procedure updates and apply those changes to reviews.
- Ability to make decisions within line of authority.
- Develop and set payment plans for delinquent accounts.
- Review weekly aging report, collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates, follow up on late payments and update management regarding payment information.
- Proactively initiate contact with customers via email or outbound collection calls always in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Work with all departments to resolve customer issues and reduce accounts receivable delinquency in a timely manner.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements, legal issues and any other pertinent information to management.
- Any other duties assigned by Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a credit, fraud or investigative role.
- BA/BS in Accounting preferred or equivalent experience. (Nice-To-Have).
- Proficiency using MS Office: Word, Outlook, and Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Passionate about investigating businesses and people, solving puzzles, and thinking analytically.
- Demonstrated confidence and judgment in decision making.
- Patient and calm under pressure, able to advocate findings in a constructive manner.
- Work with integrity to uphold organizational values.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret identification and business-related documents.
- Comfortable working to complete critical independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent eye for detail and high level of discretion.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and written communication skills.
What do we offer
- Permanent Contract with the client
- Salary range of €3500 - €4000 per month based on experience/education.
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.