For our client, JLG Industries, we are looking for a Customer Financial Solutions Manager based in Germany.
The Customer Financial Solutions Manager will operate at a senior level with primary responsibility for driving profitable growth of JLG product and Aftermarket sales through use of financing, leasing and rental products.
You must be a highly motivated self-starter, with proven experience in sales/business development, and work well in a team environment delivering bundled solutions. Providing training and support to JLG/OSK personnel on financing solutions and help maximize revenue potential from the finance solutions that JLG/OSK provides to customers will be key. Your primary day to day influence will be Germany due to the higher number of customer opportunities. Key support is also required for Scandinavia, Russia and possibly BENELUX. An experienced professional, with proven track history working with international vendors and Regional Finance Houses, is a must.
Good communication skills, including fluency in English and German, are essential.
1. The main responsibility is to develop a sustainable relationship with JLG's in Country Sales Teams, their customers and finance entities (Funders, Banks, ECA's, CI, etc.) to achieve the commercial and financial objectives set by the Company.
2. Aside from working with the JLG Financial Solutions team, you will work closely with JLG Sales, JLG Credit team, JLG Legal and JLG Aftermarket, to identify sustainable and appropriate financing solutions to support JLG Deal Sheet and Approval-to-Shipment processes.
3. You will identify additional funders and Trade Sales Tools with which JLG/OSK can work to increase financing capacity to support customer sales.
4. You person will provide training and support to JLG/OSK EAME team (and others in JLG/OSK) to encourage good practice and hence ability to structure customers offers for the Company's ultimate benefit.
5. You will complement the FS team providing in-language, in-country skills, expertise and resource for the markets referred that will help improve the quality of International solutions presented, and panel of Funders available to use within the Region and/or Globally.
· Education to degree level (preferably)
· Computer knowledge: good level in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office.
· Credit-Skills and financial structuring training, preferably in an asset-backed leasing/funding environment.
· Familiarity with US GAAP for financing/contingent liability impact.
· Good base knowledge of key funding markets and funding principles in the German market primarily but also in Scandinavia and Russia would be an advantage.
· Fluent speaker (German), and excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German. Other language skills, including Russian would be an advantage.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Autonomous and independent, capable to work isolated but not alone (must keep the management informed of issues and execution);
· Open minded and very flexible - including regular international travel
· Results-driven self-starter
· Comfortable in front of customers, funders, bankers, lawyers
· Good communication skills across industries, functions, regions, cultures
· Good Credit analysis and administration skills
· Proven track history of success working in Trade Finance and/or Asset Finance segment
· Ready to work in an international team (includes fluent in English - spoken and written)
· Experience of asset-backed finance (especially in Aerial platforms/Material Handling/Commercial Vehicles/TMH/Mobile Crane segment(s)) an advantage
What do we offer
· A fulltime contract at JLG Industries
· An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
· A competitive salary and beneftis
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.