Our client, who is an international biotechnology company, is looking for a Customer Order Fulfillment Specialist (40 hours) in Leiden.
Do you have at least 3 years' of customer service experience AND 3+ years' of order management with ERP and SFDC (Salesforce) business systems? Read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
About the position:
Customer Order Fulfillment Specialist interfaces with and supports internal and external customers and distributors managing order entry and fulfillment. Builds strong relationships with customers and serves as a liaison between customers and cross-functional groups across the company. Contributes to the company's ability to meet sales goals and revenue targets.
· Standard sales order creation and maintenance - Interprets requirements of purchase order details, quotes, and sales or customer inputs to create and maintain stock sales orders in ERP system in accordance with contract guidelines and 10X policies and procedures.
· Content expert on ERP and CRM teams to enable quote to invoice, opportunity management, and complaint management.
· Creates and manages products returns, credit and debit memos in ERP system and updates CRM. Coordinates with logistics and field team for pickup or RMA of instruments and provides information/updates to customers and internal teams as needed.
· Create and manage service requests to field teams in CRM and service contracts in ERP system pursuant to purchase order details, quote and sales or service management input.
· Handles product and order inquiries via phone and email with internal and external customers to provide direction or solution.
· Monitors Back Orders and manages updates in system and communication updates to customers and internal staff on a regular basis.
· Validate accuracy of sales orders. Provide guidance to resolve errors or escalate to Senior Staff or Manager for resolution of errors.
· Collaborates with internal and regional teams drive on time fulfillment of orders and resolutions of issues to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Reads/Analyze Reports in support of order fulfillment.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· B.S. in life science, chemistry or business preferred.
· 3+ years of customer support experience.
· 3+ years of order management with ERP and SFDC business systems.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, very detail oriented.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
What do we offer
· Contract directly with employer 1 year with extension to a permanent contract!
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary indication depending on experience!
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.