For our client, a biopharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist based in Amsterdam.
If you have at least 4 years of customer service experience in contacting with wholesalers within the pharmaceutical industry, are a customer centric individual, and are knowledgeable in using ERP systems (SAP/ORACLE), Excel, and are fluent in both DUTCH and ENGLISH then read further.
As a Customer Service Specialist you'll be a mediator between the customers and the different sectors of the company, by being responsible for order entry and fulfillment.
You'll need to have a strong working knowledge of wholesaler, distributor, pharmacy, hospital environment and the ability to establish/maintain respected business relationships with those stakeholders, and demonstrate effective decision-making, problem-solving, multitasking skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
This being a Specialist role, you'll be able to work with little guidance and independently, and will be presented with the following responsibilities.
* Perform order/entry through fax/e-mail/phone/EDI, process in system and other tasks associated with documenting and processing orders from wholesalers or direct accounts.
* Track orders fulfilment and ensure delivery OTIF whilst keeping the traceability of delivered products
* Act as the Primary contact for returns, credits and complaints, investigating and confirming incoming product complaints.
* Generate customer bills, printing and mailing customer invoices and following up on inquiries
* Manage customer on-boarding and coordinate a system set-up of new customers
* Coordinate system pricing and other commercial terms maintenance
* Lead system upgrades for OTC & Customer related processes in systems
* Manage local emergency stock levels and emergency deliveries
* Manage the SLA fulfilments and resolutions for any issues with local Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
* Deliver monthly Safety Stock status and KPIs on OTC activities
*Performs other duties as assigned.
* BSc in life sciences, chemistry or business preferred.
* +4 years of experience in customer service, especially in pharmaceutical or medical devices sectors.
Strong knowledge ad experience of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
* Knowledge and experience on ERP systems (SAP and Oracle)
* Fluency in the English and Dutch languages (Hard requirement)
*Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Falsified Medicine Directive
What do we offer
- Contract directly with employer 1 year with extension to a permanent contract.
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary indication depending on experience.
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.