Are you a native English speaker with a (bachelor) degree in life sciences? Do you want to contribute to the safety of patients? Apply now!
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist (Native English), for a leading health services company located in Nijmegen.
In this role you will ensure that all patients registered in a monitoring system are adequately and safely monitored within conditions set by the regulatory authorities to guarantee an optimal patient safety.
This company has a Clinical Operations division that offers a comprehensive package service for the management of clinical projects. With highly trained professionals they ensure that clinical projects are conducted to high quality standards and within agreed timescales. In this position you are responsible for monitoring the patients receiving clozapine (an anti-psychotic medication) in the UK.
The activities of the Customer Service Specialist (Native English) consist of:
- Handling new data received via telephone, fax or email;
- Entering all health care provider and patient data accurately into the patient safety database and send confirmation of registration to the health care providers;
- To receive inbound telephone calls from healthcare providers and re-direct (if applicable);
- To answer questions about patient data via telephone;
- To ensure that all telephone calls are logged in the appropriate call logs within the patient safety database;
- To provide information and support to healthcare providers over the telephone and in writing;
- To perform follow-up communication with healthcare providers regarding (serious) adverse events;
- Uploading and importing of all patient safety system blood results and printing CRs/reports;
- Filing of data;
- Facilitate the transfer of patients between patient safety system monitoring services.
- Native English speaking and writing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A proactive attitude;
- Ability to work both independently and with others;
- Ability to work well under pressure and while multi-tasking;
- A parttime job (32 to 36h) in a leading health services company;
- Salary of €13 an hour;
- Motivated colleagues and an informal work atmosphere;
- An interesting company with many growth opportunities, where safety is put first.
Apply now! For more information about this position you can contact Hajar Amagir via 023-7111190.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.