We are immediately looking for Data Governance Lead (40 hours) in Rotterdam for one of our international customers that is known for its food & beverages, cleaning agents and beauty & personal care products.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently.
You are the champion when it comes data governance related questions within the data driven marketing field. Together with the DPA you establish a clear view on how privacy is applied and secured throughout our consumer journeys by building bridges between our Legal, IT, Marketing and the Central Data team. You act as a business partner to the Marketing and Sales departments, ensuring that the those departments can optimally collect and use rich data for marketing and sales purposes in a compliant manner. Furthermore the Data Governance Lead monitors for example data quality, retention, minimization and third party contracts, to assure compliance with our internal standards and applicable legislation.
- Are responsible for establishing a world-class data governance eco-stem founded on principles of consumer trust, transparency and compliance with the law.
- Work with legal and privacy teams to understand local regulation and guiding brands on the key use of data and guidelines.
- Are a key member of the Digital Hub, working to drive the local data strategy
In your day-to-day work this means you work with a diverse set of global teams to create repeatable processes and tools which can be leveraged by markets. You act as the champion for driving global capabilities and tools and as a business partner for the local Dutch marketing and sales functions in all data initiatives that involve personal data. You analyse and evaluate (new) data activities to optimize data use from a privacy perspective and adapt global data governance standards to meet local market requirements/applicable Dutch legislation (such as the GDPR and the Dutch Telecommunication Act). You have a clear view of data ownership in the market, support the introduction of new processes, ways of working, and technologies and monitor/advises on data quality, data retention and data minimization and evaluates periodically if those principles are being applied correctly. You monitor compliancy on data contracts by third parties and provide guidance and training to improve capabilities for collecting and using both B2B as B2C data, and together with the DPA, on key privacy and data governance issues impacting marketing and sales. As Data Governance lead you conduct data governance maturity assessments regularly, drive your market to meet or maintain a higher level of maturity and produces reports for global/local leaders. Finally you have a seat in the Digital Steerco.
- You are an excellent communicator with senior stakeholders, peers and reports (conversational and presentational)
- You have a minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in online marketing, data management and associated technologies
- Transformer with a build-measure-learn mindset who has the energy to take the organization with him on all levels.
Therefore an strong candidate has a combination of the below traits:
- Education HBO / University
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of data protection legislation such as the GDPR, the e-Privacy Directive and the Dutch Telecommunication Act
- Working knowledge of data security and its application within a marketing business
- Working experience in digital marketing and sales functions
- Understanding of personal data and its use in data driven marketing, and the technologies which underpin it
- Understanding of Adobe Technology stack
- Understanding of the end to end Consumer Data Lifecycle: data collection, profiling, cloud storage, CRM platforms, and architecture.
- Technical understanding of digital platforms (i.e. web, social, mobile)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
What do we offer
- Fulltime position (40 hours) in Rotterdam area
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary (depending on experience): between € 3600-€ 4500 gross per month based on 40 hours
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services for 6 months
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
When interested please apply via our website www.kellyservices.nl with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.