Our client, a Biotechnology company at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy, is seeking to hire Data Science Analyst.
As a Data Science Analyst for Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) you will lead Process and Product Monitoring data collection, provide statistical analysis performance and take part in data visualization projects of the company's engineered autologous T cell therapy products. You will work with the MSAT, Process Development, Manufacturing, IT and Quality teams to support data analysis for commercial manufacturing of cell therapies.
- Perform data collection and verify data quality/accuracy based on electronic or paper sources, coordinating changes/corrections if required.
- Provide data analytics services for investigations, product quality impact assessments, root-cause analysis for major and critical deviations to maintain routine manufacturing operations.
- Ensure the cell therapy manufacturing processes are in a state of control, applying statistical process controls, control charts, data trending as part of the process monitoring program.
- Support process improvement projects and digitalization initiatives (electronic batch records, laboratory systems, centralized databases, automated analysis, real-time process monitoring).
- Perform data collection and analysis for laboratory experiments that support process development
- Write and review technical documentation (process monitoring reports, investigation reports, annual product reviews).
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Engineering, Data Sciences, Computer Science, Biotechnology or related discipline
- 1-2 years experience in statistical data analysis, pharmaceutical manufacturing or process engineering experience required
- Fluency in Excel advanced functions is a must
- Experience in statistical analysis using JMP, Minitab or related software is preferable
- Knowledge of data management tools and statistical process controls is preferable
- Pharmaceutical products GMP manufacturing experience is a plus
- Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus
What do we offer
- 1 year contract based on 40h per week.
- Attractive salary rates
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects being part an exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.