Director Corporate Development & Strategy
Excellent opportunity to join our client, a leading pharmaceutical company as Director Corporate Development & Strategy. Support executive leadership and stakeholders within the business in developing business strategies, inclusive of long-term goals and objectives, key risk management, and driving business and project initiatives.
* Support current strategies and help develop future strategies. Drive development of long-term and short-term strategy ensuring alignment across business units and leaders.
* Market Expertise. Provide senior management and all relevant stakeholders with detailed understanding of target market and opportunities, including but not limited to assessments of competitive landscape, market dynamics, and macro-trends.
* Technology Licensing and Corporate Agreements. Responsible for leading the proactive identification of opportunities, such as in-licensing of assets or technologies, that will help too meet mid to long term goals. Working with legal and all relevant stakeholders, to lead and drive the negotiation of such opportunities based on sound business planning.
* Build and improve on the existing strategic planning process. Continuously enhance process for strategy development to advance our position in the market place. Work with key stakeholders across the company under the direction of the Head of Corporate Development and Strategy to implement a repeatable and effective corporate strategy process.
* Drive implementation of key integration initiatives. Partner with stakeholders and leaders of key functional groups to drive successful execution and implementation of integration priorities, including both opportunities to improve internal/external process, communication and structure.
* Support execution of potential M&A and strategic partnerships. Work closely with the Head of Corporate Development and Strategy and the executive team to set the framework for the corporate development agenda
* Support opportunity prioritization. Analyze options and create scenarios, including detailed competitive landscapes and market assessments, to build recommendations that support business decisions.
* Advanced Degree in Biological Sciences, (PhD preferred) along with a business degree/commensurate experience
* A strong background in oncology and in vivo pharmacology would be highly desirable, but have the aptitude to learn other areas as needed
* Business development/Strategic Analysis in pharma, biotech or CRO - at least 5-10 years' experience
* Combination of Analytical, Interpersonal, Rapid Learning and Decision Making skills with an ability to thrive in a fast changing landscape
* Excellent negotiation skills and ability to work with many stakeholders at multiple levels both internally and externally
* Flexibility to spend approx. 20-30%+ of time traveling globally
To apply please send your cv or contact:
Name consultant: Rabea Osterloh
T: +31 (0)639694482
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.