For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a Customer Account Manager (Market Support) based in Rotterdam.
- Support with the delivery of the detailed design & identification of critical areas for Distributor Markets and develop the road map to transition 60 markets from Client's managed markets to a distributor led model
- Assist with driving the detailed establishment plan for the distributor markets and guide the regional Distributor Managers throughout the whole process to ensure a smooth transition that will focus on people, customer contracts, processes, systems & assets
- Take direction from the change management team to define key impacts of the changes that will be implemented for Day 1 and the TSA period and what it means for CD people in the markets (e.g. changes to roles, capabilities, ways of working, behaviours, handoffs etc)
- Work with the comms team and rest of the GTM team to deliver a solid communication plan for the trade with clear milestones for the transition to the appointed distributor
- Work on relevant end state design processes and implementation (e.g. S&OP, IBP)
- Ability to work with a 3rd Party to deliver this task.
- Support with the set up of distributor markets onto the Tea Export Company (cross-functionally, including e.g. Supply Chain and O2C) and ensure a smooth go live
- Contribute to the development of contingency and risk mitigation plans
- The role reports to the Go to Market Distributor Markets Lead (TeaCo) and will be supported by the Project Management team and external consultants that are involved in the project
- Works with Tea Co regional Distributor Managers, rest of Project Blossom (establishment) and Puccini (separation) functional leads & teams, Global Tea marketing & channel team as well as with the external consultant agencies that are involved in the project.
- A strong track delivery record and at least 3 years of FMCG experience in various sales roles (e.g. Customer / Distributor management, Trade marketing, CCD)
- Local experience is essential - Global experience is a strong plus
- Change management skills and experience of business transformational agenda
- This is a very dynamic and fast paced project and requires high adaptability
- Experience from other transactions: desired
- Strong excel and PPT skills
- Start date: immediate
- Role is based in NL or UK however due to current situation, it can also be done from home country
- Autonomous go getter who is pro-active
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong analytical & organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- High level of adaptability and flexibility to drive change
- Transparency and openness
- Thrives on getting involved in all aspects of the role
- Excellent listening and minuting skills
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 3 Months; extension possible!
- Start date: 24 May 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.