We are immediately looking for an eCommerce Operations Assistant (40 hours) in Rotterdam for one of our international customers that is known for its food & beverages, cleaning agents and beauty & personal care products.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
- Allocate, manage and coordinate stock orders and delivery for all markets, including creating items and BOMs on database
- Responsible for inventory Management including Best sellers & optimizing low sellers
- Responsible for product upload/placement and support our trading lead on merchandising optimization in line with stock across .com and DTC shopping channel across markets
- Responsible for delivering operational and trading reports from Shopify, including weekly stock allocation report, monthly stock report for finance reconciliation and monthly customer order RFM (recency, frequency and monetary value)
- Manage the Customer Careline scope and teams for all markets, including dealing with consumer queries, organizing samples and delivery of quarterly customer service report
- Manage operation financial costs, payments & invoices
- Fluent in English (a must!)
- Great with Excel (VBA is a big plus), even as experience with Couppa buying software
- Payment, invoice and budget management experience
- Stock control/merchandising experience
- Having a strong theoretical understanding of demand planning and forecasting models, proven experience where these skills were applied is a plus
- Ecommerce or marketing operational experience
- Data driven mind-set, motivated by accuracy of information
- Experience working in an international environment
- Multi-tasker and able to prioritize workload
What do we offer
- Fulltime position (40 hours) in Rotterdam area
- Starting date: 17 February 2020
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services until 16 November 2020
- Salary depending on experience: between € 3100-€ 3500 gross per month based on 40 hours
- Working within an international dynamic environment
Ellen van Leeuwen
When interested please apply via our website www.kellyservices.nl with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.