Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors - from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber - for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,800 employees from 70 nations.
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world.
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
We are currently looking to recruit a EHSS Advisor (f/m/d). For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
Please note: Agency acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
As an EHSS Advisor you support the operational organization in the field of Environment, Health, Safety and Security. You are both operationally and tactically responsible for the total EHSS policy within the organization in Amsterdam.
* You stimulate, advise and support optimizations and improvements of our EHSS processes at the location based on the applicable management systems and, on the basis of this, you set location specific EHSS requirements for employees and subcontractors and ensure compliance
* You provide information, training and instruction for employees and subcontractors
* You monitor and coordinate the follow-up of policy and improvement actions and you have the capability to describe, improve and safeguard processes (including GMP legislation)
* You contribute to the (further) development, implementation and monitoring of the EHSS policy
* You have structural consultations with various locations, with the Group coordinators as well as with the responsible teams and the Managing Director
* You, in collaboration with the management team, ensure the rollout and assurance of the EHSS annual plan at the location and the Wacker safety programs (WSP)
* You are responsible for site security and security management.
* You take measures in case of acute safety risks and you carry out investigations into incidents & accidents, if needed independently
* You carry out safety assessments (HAZOP studies) together with the engineers and the production colleagues for new investments and changes to the plant
* You prepare and supervise internal and external audits and you independently conduct EHSS inspections and audits
* You are prepared to perform general site management tasks
* HBO working and thinking level
* In possession of Higher Safety Science (HVK) diploma or the willingness to obtain the diploma
* At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position in a food, pharma or chemical environment
- You are trained and have experience with concepts for the assessment of the safety of production installations (HAZOP studies).
- You have knowledge of ISO systems, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of health and safety and environmental legislation, EHSS systems and standards
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (word and writing)
- Good command of Microsoft Office package
- Communicative skills with persuasiveness
- Ability to translate theory into practical solutions
- Socially capable
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit)
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.