For our client, a company in pharmaceuticals, we are looking for a EHSS Manager based in Brabant.
Ensure Contractor Safety through the development, implementation and maintenance of Environment, Health and Safety programmes and systems.
- Ensure that all contracted activities are performed in accordance with the Contractors Management program and requirements. Assess risks prior to start work and perform inspections on program compliance.
- Ensure Compliance with all existing and forthcoming Health and Safety-Related EU and Dutch Legislation requirements/ Ensure Compliance with Amgen EHS related programmes, procedures and policies.
- Drive Continuous improvement through self-audit, monitoring objectives and targets, reviewing the results achieved and identifying opportunities for improvement Ensure that changes to processes, systems and procedures are adequately reviewed, appropriate controls applied and carried out in accordance with EU and Dutch regulatory requirements and in a safe manner.
- Ensure that with the introduction of new products and materials to the site, that impact on handling and storage is assessed, controlled and mitigated to ensure the safety of people and processes and environmental impact are controlled and compliant to legislations.
- Assess and approve work permits in preparation to contracted activities.
- Support and coach Contractor Hiring Manager during safety planning to achieve a continuous knowledge improvement.
- Conduct field inspections on safety performance.
- Stop work if there is any deviation in execution of the permit or relevant EHSS requirements. Report identified deviations.
- Manage and or support other EHSS programs as applicable.
- Provide information, advice and direction to management on safety and environmental programs.
- Own and manage the ABR Contractor Safety Management program Represent ABR at global Environment, Health and Safety networks.
- Contractor Management program, activities and controls Compliance to EU/Dutch legislation and Amgen policies and procedures.
- Ensure management accountability for EHS program execution
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Must have proven experience in Environment Health and Safety Must have proven experience in Contractor Safety Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Environment Health and Safety, Engineering, Quality or equivalent.
- Must be qualified as a minimum at MVK level; HVK preferred
- Typically 5+ years of experience, preferable in a Manufacturing location.
- Proven experience in contracted work safety planning and permitting Proven experience in coaching and mentoring; preferable on contractor management Experience working within the Pharmaceutical, and/or manufacturing industries would be highly desirable.
- Proven ability to partner with other departments.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Considerable Organization skills.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and counselling.
- Ability to deal with and manage change.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines Ability to mentor lower levels when required.
- Team leadership skills: Supervision, delegation, coaching and mentoring, conflict resolution across permanent and contract staff
T: 06-33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.