Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors - from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber - for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,800 employees from 70 nations.
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world.
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
We are currently looking to recruit a (Electrical) Specialist for our Facility Management Department f/m/d). For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031
(0)6 33 13 77 46.
Please note: Agency acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
The Facility Department manages and maintains installations, the building and the technical equipment, production and laboratory inventory and gives advice on the purchase of technical equipment. The members of the department participate in projects, such as renovations, installation and technical adjustment projects. Furthermore, the Facility Department is responsible for calibration activities
* Independently perform preventive and corrective maintenance on utility and electrical installations of production and office equipment
* Registering, calculating, checking and assessing maintenance/production data of the activities / tasks for which you are authorized in an accurate, clear and timely manner
* Ensuring that all production utilities are operational
* Responsible for making minor changes, installations or modifications on facilities
* Supervises the need for spare parts and manages the spare parts
* Train colleagues in activities, use and maintenance of various installations
* Coordinates various activities with production and QC colleagues
Coordinating and supervising maintenance activities by third parties
- Management of technical drawings
* Participation in project groups for renovations, adjustments on technical installations and renovations
* Is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) with regards to GMP equipment.
* Participate in on call services
* You have completed a technical education on at least MTS Electro or equivalent
* You are an enthusiastic and flexible technical professional with at least one year of working experience
* You are accurate, customer oriented and you think in solutions
* You communicate effectively with internal and external customers
* You have a reasonable command of the Dutch and English language
* You can effectively organize your own work and determine priorities
* You are a team player and others describe you as proactive, hands-on and result-oriented
* You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit)
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.