For our client, a company in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a eLIMS Configurator/ Assistant Scientist based in Leiden.
We are searching for a suitable candidate to reinforce the eLIMS coordination team as eLIMS configurator with main focus on support to the eLIMS coordination process. As eLIMS configurator you are responsible for translating documents, like stability plans, specification sheets and sample plans to clear eLIMS Master Data and configurations. You will be a point of contact for the relevant stakeholders such as our Release & Stability Coordinators and stability scientists. You are able to work in an ever-changing environment with short timelines and identify future improvements (e.g. new systems like Smart QC and BSI) and help to implement them. You can work closely with your fellow coordinators and together bring the team to the next level.
- Accountable for the proper translation of the relevant documents to eLIMS Master Data
- Build eLIMS Master Data and ensure the right quality
- First point of contact for key stakeholders
- Acts as subject matter expert for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP -audits.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules.
- MLO-4 or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages.
- Detailed and Careful
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment, GMP experience is a pre
- Able to translate input from many different stakeholders into a concise and clear document/ process.
- Experienced with laboratory management systems or at least highly developed computer skills.
- Affinity with relational databases
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Dutch is considered a strong plus.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year (40 hours per week)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.