Our client is a major international online streaming service and they are currently looking for an Executive Assistant/Management Assistant Public Policy - Maternity Leave cover (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
Do you have interest and curiosity in the entertainment industry and cross-functional organization (must)? Read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language. You are already based in the Netherlands.
We are seeking an Amsterdam based Executive Assistant/Management Assistant to support team of directors. This person will support 2-3 public policy directors and their teams, including supporting in-house events and external meetings. This is a team that is often spread across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organization is a must.
Main responsibilities (but not limited to)
· Maintain calendars for executives including booking and confirming cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
· Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
· Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
· Heavy communication internally and externally
· Build a roster of contact information for key partners and maintain a timely stream of communication regarding sensitive information and developments.
· Support the team across different logistic and organisational challenges when needed
· Support the broader EMEA Public Policy-team by updating the internal dashboards, websites and documents
· Manage contracts & vendors
· Manage various internal events/off-sites
· Schedule meetings, internally and externally
· Attend key meetings from time to time, compile meeting notes and track participant actions
· Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
· Extensive experience as an executive or management assistant
· Aspiration to excellence and to be creative in helping the team beyond core tasks
· Preferable to have experience supporting policy and government affairs executives
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Arabic or Turkish is preferred but not required.
· Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps
· Ability to adapt work approach to diverse cultures and time zones. Experience with working in or with the MENAT region is preferred.
· Team-player and ally who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
· Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
· Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to switch easily between tasks.
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly
- Salary indication depending on experience: € 40,- gross per hour (€ 6.933,- gross per month based on 40 hours)
- Start: 1 December 2021
- End: 1 July 2022
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.